Thursday, April 16, 2009

TV Interview: Splitting the Sky vs War Criminal Bush et al

I was interviewed last Saturday, April 11th, 2009 in Victoria, BC for the TV show "Face to Face"



In this interview, I explain my actions in Calgary, Canada's laws pertaining to war crimes, and attempts to have Bush barred or arrested. I make connections to 9/11, reference my personal history with that day, discuss my investigations into put option stocks, then tie this to AIG, Hank Greenburg, Soros, Obama, Brzezinski, Kissinger, et al and the current financial meltdown (controlled economic collapse).

Direct Link:
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=4237471280373245988

It will be aired soon in Victoria, BC, southern Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands, potentially reaching 400,000 viewers. My friends will attempt to have it aired in the Vancouver and the Fraser Valley region too, potentially reaching several million viewers.

Enjoy!


STS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just saw you for the first time in an interview. Thankyou for all you do!!!

I wish the spirit of truth which runs thick in your blood could be realized by the masses.

I will be checking your site on a regular basis and speaking truth to all within earshot!!!

This tyranny that seeks total global domination must be stopped!!!

Duke

Splitting the Sky said...

Hi Duke,
I appreciate your comments and support.
Justice must prevail for the sake of humanity.


STS