Monday, April 6, 2009

STS will be in Vancouver, Friday April 10th and Victoria April 11th, 2009

Hi all,

I will be in Vancouver, BC on Friday, April 10th to meet with lawyers, and so my friends in Vancouver are trying to arrange a benefit for me that evening.

The location is not yet known but we will announce it here a.s.a.p.

It is very short notice I know, but I would appreciate it if you could come out and offer your support, hear me talk, make donations to my legal defense fund, purchase a copy of my book or a DVD.

Admission will be strictly by donation of whatever you can afford (no minimum)

I will be going to Victoria, BC on Saturday the 11th for a TV interview and to meet with friends there.
They are also looking for a venue for benefit event for me there.

By the way, if you know of a venue for around 50 people that is available on Friday in Vancouver, or Victoria on Saturday, for little or no cost, please e-mail me: splittingthesky@yahoo.com

Stay tuned for more info with venue location !


Thanks,



STS

1 comment:

Noor al Haqiqa said...

I just watched a vid of you speaking and was quite impressed by the depth of your grip on the international aspects of our problem. You have been in a lot of events and make me proud to be a Canuck, something that has been flagging for the past year or so, thanks to the JDL, B'nai B'rith and Hapless hopeless Harper.

Hoping you find a venue here in town for the 11th. It would be an honour to hear you speak. Your take on things is comprehensive and seems to be balanced.

And just how do you think we can free our country from the grip of the B'nai B'rith and their puppet Harper?

Thanks for your work.