Friday, March 27, 2009

Sample videos from my acting career

Splitting the Sky, aka John Boncore (the actor) - sample clips


Video Clip # Description Length
1 Deep Water - Dramatic Feature 1.75 Min
2 Alice, I Think - Episodic Comedy 1 Min
3 Men in Trees - Episodic Comedy 1.5 Min
4 Mindless Love - Dramatic Feature 1.75 Min

The image “http://www.splittingthesky.net/images/actor-john-boncore.jpg” john boncore


I most recently, I played the part of "Predator" in a movie called: The Last Rites of Ransom Pride (2009)

CMT Movies reported:
"A movie co-written by Ray Wylie Hubbard is in the works and two of country’s most eclectic stars are reportedly on board. Dwight Yoakam and Kris Kristofferson will both play villains in The Last Rites of Ransom Pride, a Western-style flick set in the early 1900s. I’ve been watching a lot of old movies lately and sometimes I really have no idea where the story will go next. That doesn’t seem to happen much anymore. To that end I hope this one stays true to some of the old traditions of the genre. With the studio saying it’s going to be “Sam Peckinpah meets Quentin Tarantino,” there may be a good chance of that. Both Yoakam and Kristofferson are accomplished actors and have plenty of experience playing bad asses, so the bloodthirsty minister and grizzly outlaw they play in this one should be pretty convincing."
http://blog.cmt.com/tag/the-last-rites-of-ransom-pride/


and yes, I am still looking for work, and need it!

More info available at www.castingworkbook.com



STS

No comments: